The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills, 5 years' minimum construction management experience (10 years preferred), must be a self-starter, experience in municipal and/or public sector, vertical construction experience, and the overall ability to manage a complex and high profile project from bidding through project turnover. PLEASE Specifically, the ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Work in the Los Angeles and Inland Empire Area
- CCM or DBIA preferred
- Working knowledge of all aspects of VERTICAL construction
- Background in contracting, architecture, engineering, or construction management
- Understanding of Public Contract Code: 95% of Griffin's Clients Represent the Public Sector
- Understanding of Dept. of Industrial Relations Labor Regulations
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specification
- Field experience and an ability to problem solve on-site technical challenged
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Programs and Software including but limited to: MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Excel, Sharepoint, Office 365, MS Onedrive
- Familiarity with Bluebeam technology, cloud based document management systems (Submittal Exchange, Asana, Dropbox, etc.)
About Construction Mgmt:
Working on behalf of clients, this company manages the design and construction of facilities across a number of product types. We are known for streamlining the delivery of high quality, cost-effective, and time-efficient facilities.
thebjdeal candidiasis will have a college degree in construction disciplines.
Additional Salary Information: Depends on experience.